The Classic 9” Waterproof provides all-weather protection for uniformed personnel. With a fully waterproof bootie construction, your feet will stay dry and comfortable for the longest shifts in harsh weather.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
45 Oz. (1277g)
INSTRUCTIONS: Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Contact us via our online form. Email email@example.com.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.