Style #: 115211
The women's Classic 9" Side-Zip is built on a custom last to anatomically fit and function specifically for a woman. Purpose crafted for department specialty operators. This boot delivers the uniform requirements and performance needed to take on any case.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
43 Oz. (1215g)
INSTRUCTIONS: Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Contact us via our online form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.