Style #: 115111
If it's a shorter uniform boot you are looking for, the women's Classic 6" has you covered. With its padded collar and phylon midsole, this boot delivers the all-day comfort and tactical performance Original S.W.A.T. is known for.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
36 Oz. (1014g)
Original Footwear Co.® proudly stands behind every product we make. If you are not completely satisfied with the comfort of your boots in the first sixty (60) days, we are happy to take your return or exchange. Our warranty also covers any issues arising from manufacturing defects for a full year from the purchase date. We constantly improve and hone our products to make them perform better year after year. Understanding issues in real-life situations is critical to this mission. That’s why we always thank you for your returns and exchanges, and for giving us the chance to make things right.
Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#), and pre-paid return shipping label.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us.
Drop it off at any FedEx location or call to schedule a pickup.
Returns without an RA# and address will be refused.
Exchanges for a replacement product are always free.
Refunds are subject to a processing fee.
Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.
- Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- Contact us via our online form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org