NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED...
We train all of our associates to have the skills required to work in their specialized position.
If you have questions about the specifics of any of the openings, please call us at 423.254.8022.
Location: Morristown, TN
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 5 years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time-to-time.
- Sole responsibility for the overall management of the Human Resource function.
- Works collaboratively with management to review established standards and procedures and recommend changes to better align business needs.
- Oversees current benefit plans, provides benefits orientation to new hires and partners with the benefits broker and management on implementation and design of benefits plans for annual renewal.
- Manages the hiring, onboarding and flow of the new-hire process: ascertaining department needs, recruiting, interviewing, etc.
- Assesses and administers training programs as needed, at all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates and resolves a variety of employee-relations activities, including but not limited to: job descriptions, corrective action, conflict resolution, counseling, etc.
- Administers and maintains the TN Drug-Free program and policy.
- Oversees and maintains employee files and I-9 processing and documentation.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education And/Or Experience: Requires a Bachelors’ degree in a relative field and a minimum of five years of relevant experience in a Human Resource Generalist role, required. PHR and/or SHRM-CP, preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Exceptional time management, follow-up, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relate and communicate in a professional manner, with people at all levels, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Requires a self-motivated, team player.
- Supervisory responsibility for the HR Assistant/Receptionist.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Willingness to jump in and take on new assignments and be able to figure out where and who your resources are when you need help.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer orders, inventory levels, shipping instructions, etc. Proficiency in English language is required in order to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities in order to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver’s license which is current. Ability to be put on and stay on the Company insurance policy for vehicles, going forward. (If Applicable)
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job the environment is generally climate controlled. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Safety Considerations: Use proper lifting techniques; alert to resolving and reporting any situations, obstacles and objects that could pose safety concerns for other employees or self.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Participates in a variety of meetings to ensure continuity and flow of work for all departments.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually and VETS-4212.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requires regular and predictable attendance.
Location: Morristown, TN
Required Education: HS Diploma
Required Experience: None requried - we will train you
The Desma associate is responsible for attaching the sole of the boot to the boot upper using the injection molding process (Desma), as well as using other types of machinery to clean and trim the boots. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and think on your feet.
There are currently no openings for our Warehouses.
Although we currently have a limited number of openings, please don’t let it stop you from applying with us. If a position opens up that matches your experience and qualifications, we cannot call you if we do not have your application and/or contact information on file.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!