Style #: 227601
Built for foul weather, the Classic 9" SZ Safety 400 delivers the safety and performance features you rely upon to get the job done. Confidently take on the hazards of any environment knowing that this waterproof boot is CSA Grade 1 rated for optimum protection.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vision pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Composite safety toe exceeds the CSA CAN/CSA Z195-02 standards and withstands impacts up to 200 Joules
- Electric shock resistance certified to CSA Omega rating standard
- 400g Thinsulate® insulation
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- LENZI® non-metallic L-Protection® anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Slip and oil resistant, non-marking Chase cold weather outsole formulation provides traction and pliability even in icy conditions for ultimate slip resistance that well exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
59 Oz. (1670g)
INSTRUCTIONS: Contact our customer service team to get your required Return Authorization number (RA#). Call 1.888.476.7700, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Contact us via our online form. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package your boots in their original shoebox, then in their outer shipping box. If possible, please use the same shipping materials you received from us. Write your RA# and address on the pre-paid package return label (provided with each order from originalswat.com) and drop it off at any FedEx location. Please let our customer service team know if you have lost this return label.
NOTES: Returns without an RA# and address will be refused. Exchanges for a replacement product are always free. Refunds are subject to a processing fee. Please allow up to 15 days from date of product receipt for evaluation, processing, and issuing any refunds or exchanges.